Home // Skinomi TechSkin Installation Instructions for Fitbit Versa
Screen Installation Instructions for Galaxy S9/S9+:
• Make sure the device is turned off, and if possible, remove the battery before installation.
• Wash your hands and wet your fingertips before handling
any TechSkin™ pieces. This will help prevent fingerprints from forming on the film.
• Clean the device with a lint-free cloth, removing any dirt, grime, or fingerprints.
• Spray a fine but even layer of solution on the
adhesive side of the TechSkin™piece you wish to install. Keep in mind that you do not need very much solution during installation. A Fine but even layer is the key to a good, clean install.
• Apply the TechSkin™ piece to the device with the adhesive side facing down. Begin with the larger pieces first, as they will act as a guide for small pieces. If a particular corner or small piece is not adhering to the device, let it dry for a few minutes before trying again.
• Wrap a credit card or hard plastic card in the
included microfiber cloth. and gently push the excess solution and bubbles away from the center toward the edges.
• Please allow a few hours for the film to set and at least
4-5 hours before powering on your device.
• You can use a hair dryer, on low-setting, to quicken the
process and help the film set faster.
• Micro-bubbles, streaks, and imperfections will disappear
within 2-3 days.
WARNING: As with any electronic device, exposing the device to excessive water, fluids or liquids may cause harm to the device. Skinomi™ will not be responsible for damages caused by excessive use of water or other liquid solutions during installation. Furthermore, Skinomi will not be responsible for damages that that may occur from improper installation or removal of TechSkin, DryTech, Design Skin or any products offered by Skinomi or its affiliates.